1. Despite all outward appearances I am really a pretty insecure person, I hide it well most days
2. I tell people I didn't want any children but secretly we tried and it just didn't happen and now I am thankful it didn't as my husband requires more attention than any child and I think a child would resent that.
3. I read all 4 of the Twilight books and I didn't hate them.
4. I have read all 7 of the Harry Potter books and LOVED them.
5. I am probably going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 today because I can't wait much longer.
6. I love The Biggest Loser - and I aspire to get off the couch and get working at it one day, but I also secretly think about gastric bypass and how that might be the easier route.
7. I am a Christian, I don't attend church as often as I should but I do work with the youth group religiously. I get much more from our youth group meetings and the kids than a regular service.
8. I dream of building a barn and having a goat farm.
9. I am an officially licensed Dairy Goat judge and have been for 18 years.
10. I have an MBA and sometimes think about going back to school again for more degrees
11. Despite #10 I am not a highly ambitious person anymore, I would love to be a housewife and a student rather than have a career.
12. I am a dog person - love the unconditional love you get from a canine companion.
13. I am also a cat person - adore the independent spirit of a cat and how the deign to love you despite your imperfect humanness.
14. I am a waitress - part time - and have been off and on for years. Of all the jobs I've had I think I love waitressing the most, people are typically happy and having fun and I get to have fun with them.
15. There are mistakes I've made that I would totally go back and change if I could, even if it means I'm a different person today because of it. Maybe ESPECIALLY if it would change who I am today.
16. I am a republican, conservative, and not ashamed of it. I don't talk politics because I consider it a waste of time, but I am not ashamed of what I believe in.
17. I am pro-life and proud of it. I am working on a trip for our youth group to take them to the 2011 March for Life on January 24th. I think it's an experience they will never forget and will change them for the better.
18. I love to sing, I once dreamed of being a professional singer when I was very young and a big fish in a very tiny puddle. I still love to sing but I know I'm not all that.
19. I wish I could play an instrument and I own a keyboard and a guitar and cannot play either.
20. I am stubborn, very, very stubborn when pushed.
21. I can be very competitive when challenged. A competitor in my job (a competing paper) recently challenged me and I told her straight out "game on"! I want to crush her.
22. I love Facebook - and spend too much time on there
23. I twitter too but am mostly over twitter, just do it now and again and have cut back on who I read.
24. I have been married 10 years, things are far from blissful these days. :(
25. I recently found out that I qualify for free healthcare through the VA because of my husbands disability. As long as I stay married to him it's for the rest of my life.
26. I say I can't stand reality TV but I watch Survivor again.
27. I was a LOSTie and I am very sad without LOST every week. I was not thrilled with how it wrapped up and ended.
28. I am tired most of the time, would sleep 15 hours a day if I could. Maybe it's depression?
29. I dream of getting on a plane for a tropical destination with a suitcase full of good books and my bathing suit and sunscreen. I would lay under an umbrella by a pool sipping frozen fruity concoctions and reading for a week. I would not tell anyone where I was going.
30. RE #29 I'm not sure I would come back.