I'm stealing this from K13 at Someday I'll Get There - you should check out her blog!
1. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Just around the area - it was in my Grampy's single engine plane and I wasn't yet 2 years old! :)
2. What is your earliest memory?
I climbed over the fence to get out of my yard and then ran across the road to visit my aunt. It was a house we moved away from when I was 4 so sometime before then.
3. What was your second grade teacher's name?
4. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
5. My uncle once:
gave me some career advice I wish I'd followed
6. How long was your longest relationship?
Pete and I are coming up on 13 years right now
7. What do you want to be?
Secure, happy, at peace, employed
8. What was the last thing you received in the mail?
A $10 gift card to Red Lobster
9. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I couldn't possibly just pick one and can't think hard enough to narrow it down this morning
10. Would you prefer 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?
I'd take the snow!
11. What is your homepage set to?
my iGoogle page.
12. Last 5 websites you visited:
Facebook, Google Reader, VBC's Blog, The Mantel, Twitter
13. Were you a planned baby?
14. What do you believe is the meaning of life?
I wish I knew
15. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My mortgage - only because it is so big - LOVE that I own my home
16. How many schools did you attend through grade twelve?
17. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
I liked both
18. Three signs Summer is here:
humidity, heat, ice cream!
19. The last time you had your feelings hurt:
oh well that happens every day in this house
20. Who was your first best friend?
Margaret, we became BFF's in 2nd grade. She died from leukemia when we were 14, it was a defining moment in my life.