Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I am THANKFUL!

Pete's VA claim was settled with his rating at 90% disabled! And today we got a payment in our bank account for 6 months of payments in one big lump sum.

It's been a rough 6 months that is for sure, but having this first huge hurdle overcome and having financial ruin averted for the time being is HUGE and I'm feeling much better today.

Also yesterday I registered for my domains, a hosting account, and an SSL certificate. I installed the shopping cart program and started a list of products I am going to sell. My business is on it's way - I am hopeful in addition to thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

7 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

great news for sure. happy turkey day.

Lisa Emrich said...

Such good news!! Time to breathe deep now. Good luck on the business.

Laura said...

So happy for you Tricia! Glad that everything is working out so well. :)

Have a lovey Thanksgiving.
((Hugs))
Laura

*krystyn* said...

That is great news and a great relief I am sure!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Layne said...

Yay! What great timing for Thanksgiving! Plus, with Christmas coming up you don't have to worry too much now.

Can't wait to see your website and stuff you are gonna sell.

Tricia said...

Ah well the stuff I plan to sell isn't sexy and exciting but it is profitable and I know I can sell it! :) Binders, Folders, Custom Printing, etc. :) Presentation supplies and also Presentation Design Services.

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything and Happy Thanksgiving to you and Pete :)