Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 2 of Unemployment...

The living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom are clean! I'm catching up on laundry, I'm doing maintenance on these rooms daily in an effort to keep them clean. It's time to tackle the most cluttered room in my house, the one I'm embarrassed of, the one I don't want anyone to see. Well in the interest of being honest I am going to show you this room. Consider these "before" pictures and I hope to get some after shots SOON!


This is the spare bedroom, where I keep all my clothes and my office is here. As you can see working or relaxing in here is impossible - but not for long.

Now not tackling this all in one day but doing a bit at a time until I've cleared it out. I will post after pictures. This room is where stuff goes to die, and it's time to get rid of a ton of that stuff. :)


No comments: