Friday, September 20, 2013

Not too optimistic today...

I got rid of the "other woman" she took my email warning her to back off to heart and she blocked my husband from her facebook page.  He also sent her a message saying he couldn't talk to her "as much" uh ya think?  But she is out of the picture.

Today we start with a therapist together.  His psychologist put in the referral.  I'm not really hopeful because he tells people things like "we are going to marriage counseling and if it works, okay and if not I'm going to Ohio."  Sounds like he has no plans to work on anything.  I imagine he expects the therapist to tell me what I need to do to be a better wife and he will get to sit back and agree.  I don't think he has any idea what will actually happen in there and how bad it can be because I plan to tell the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but THE TRUTH.  So it will be emotional, and he will NOT be looking like any kind of saint.

The person we are meeting with is the Psych Intern for the VA not a seasoned therapist.  I don't think she is ready for us, but I guess we'll see.  It is worth a shot.

No comments: