Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Considering Work from Home Opportunities...

It seems that many of the "work from home" opportunities you see on the internet these days are scams through and through - some require an initial investment and that makes me think that the only person making money are the people who get the initial investment! So buyer beware in these type of schemes.

But it seems there are many legitimate work from home jobs as well. Customer Service seems to be one area that will allow work from home with calls routed to your home. Other opportunities include sales, data entry, medical transcription, and of course blogging.

I have added some google ad's to the sidebar to the right - if anything looks interesting please click! :)

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be exploring more and more of these type of opportunities and hope to share with you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered how to find the real "work from home" opportunities... now, if you'll excuse me, i have some clicky clicky to do. ;)

Rachel Schreiber said...

Wandered onto your blog.

www.mothering.com/discussions has an online forum devoted to discussing work from home opportunities so you get the inside scoop.

Just thought I'd bring it up.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I always wanted to persue this but was warned against it.

Debbie said...

I've often wondered about this as well. Good luck with sifting to find the good ones. I'm curious.

David said...

Many people will be eager to learn how to make money online. Internet provides a lot of opportunity to work from home and earn money online. All these opportunities require no investment and we can start earning money easily from the ideas available. We can work at any time of the day as per our convenience.

Lindi Bess said...

My name is Lindi. I have a hubby who was dx with RRMS a couple of years ago. He's dealing with alot of anger, which I understand. Lisa told me to contact you. Felt we might have something in common.....