Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring on 2010...

Let's see - 2009 sucked for a lot of reasons. Husbands disability worsening, losing my job, watching my husband get worse. There were a few moments - husband's VA claim getting approved, taking the first step to start my own business.

So hoping to bring better things in 2010:
  • getting my business off the ground
  • getting my husband rated as unemployable so he can get more money each month
  • keeping my house a little cleaner
  • make time for sewing and craft things that I enjoy
  • making the time to exercise a bit more
  • cry a little bit less
I also want to take a vacation - a real one like a cruise or an all inclusive resort or something. Not sure when I might be able to do this but sometime in 2010 I will be come acquainted with the sun in some exotic place.

5 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

I hope you can have all of these, Tricia. I know this year sucked big donkey balls, but I have faith you'll kick butt next year.
*raises glass* Here's to a new start. You can do it.

Laura said...

I know it has been a difficult year for you Tricia.
Wishing all the best for you in the New Year and hoping that all of your dreams become a reality.
Thank you so much for standing with me when shit hit the fan this year. Your friendship and forgiveness mean so very much to me!

((Hugs))
Laura

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wishing a better you whether it be financial, emotional or in the fact that you can laugh a little each day.

Tricia said...

I just noticed that finding a job didn't make my list! HA - I guess I should add it as a necessity but really it's not a burning desire at all.

Layne said...

It really has been a rough year for a lot of us- some not as rough as others. It's at times like this when I have to remind myself of that trite saying "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger". Hopefully 2010 is a year of new and exciting things for all of us.