- Sleeping on a double bed - I'm 5'10" and Pete is 6'4" and anything less than a Queen is just not big enough, Pete's feet hang off the end and he doesn't like that so he either curls up and takes 3/4 of the bed OR sleeps diagonal and leaves me with the choice to curl up (which I hate) or hang my feet off the side (which I hate more)
- Spending 7 days living in a house where everyone but me smokes. I hate cigarrette smoke and my husband smokes outside in the garage. At his mom's no such luck and at any given time there are usually at least 3 people lit up and if his sister and her husband and step sons are there too then 6 people smoking and ME. UGH.
- Probably spending Christmas day at a casino - let's just say not my idea of a meaningful way to spend Christmas.
- Listening to my husband and his sister bicker and fight the entire time.
- Not having my doggie to keep me company at the very least while I hide in the bedroom and try to avoid the yelling and the smoke.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Two more days at home...
Then I'm off to spend probably at least 7 days at my mother-in-laws. I'm just not looking forward to spending all that time...