Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation Tales...

Still haven't gotten the pictures sorted out but here are a few things that really made me smile at the time.

1. Old dude in bar telling me I was gorgeous and my husband acting a tiny bit possessive and letting old dude know I was with him. :-)

2. Visiting the house of a good friend of the people we were there with - their flamboyant gay friend told me I was too cute to be with my husband! LMAO - he was mostly kidding about the hub's as he is a fairly handsome dude but was complimenting me.

Vacation ego boost - check! Hubby realizing that other men find me attractive and feeling a tiny bit insecure for a change - check! LOL

3 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

they all need a little reality check now and then.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. :) It's about damn time.

Diane said...

Ego Boosts are always nice especially while you are vacationing and feeling relaxed and maybe a little extra sexy! :o)