Saturday, January 9, 2010

I wish...

I wish I was allowed to make a mistake without being berated and belittled for it.

I wish I wasn’t afraid to say anything to someone for fear he overreact AGAIN.

I wish I lived in a place where I was spoken to with respect always or at least most of the time.

I wish anyone appreciated any of the things I do.

I wish someone/anyone would say thank you for anything EVER.

I wish that on a day when I go out of my way to be nice – that someone else could make the effort to just not be nasty.

I wish I hadn’t thrown mean and hateful things back when my feelings were hurt, but I did, because I’m human and there is just so much one human can take.

I wish…

5 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

I wish I could be there to give you a really, really big help.
I wish you knew how much I thank you every time I read your posts because they're awesome.
I wish online hugs could be felt.
I wish I could make it all feel better.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I wish that you understand you are not alone. I go through the same thing. I wish things were different for you too.

Laura said...

(((Hugs)))Tricia.
:(

Laura

*krystyn* said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you have some better days going forward!!

Z said...

Agreed. Thank you for sharing your feelings.