Sunday, October 17, 2010

It was an up and down kinda week...

I started my new job on Wed - UP, but my husband didn't get to to go his adaptive sports lunch because it was on Wed and he decided not to drive himself - DOWN (good he didn't drive himself but sad I couldn't take him).

On Thursday - Day 2 of the new job and only a 5 hour day - UP, after a nap went to restaurant for shift and had a great night - UP. Friday at 6:30am alarm ringing - DOWN!

Husband scheduled an appointment on Thursday next week which is not a day I can manage to take off work so I arrange for my parents to take him. He pitches a royal fit about not wanting to be dependent on my parents for anything. I tell him he's an ass and then tell my parents I may not need them as I want to go with and am going to try and reschedule his appointment. But I can't -so Friday my husband concedes that when the appointment can't be moved he can let my parents drive him.

Friday night at the restaurant - sucky. DOWN :(

Saturday - spent the evening with my nephews - they are so cute and happy and full of life - BIG UP!

Sunday - slept in, laundry, made beef stew - UP. Felix the cat is sick - poor Felix - DOWN.

Starting week 2 of the new job tomorrow and now I'm on my own - so time to show what I can do. UP!

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I'm sure you'll be great

Laura said...

I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying your new job but sorry that it's already causing some conflicts. That's to be expected I suppose. I'm sure that everything will work out.

Take care and I hope that this week is a good one!

((Hugs))
Laura