Monday, February 11, 2013

Stuck in a Rutt...

My house is a mess.

My office is a mess worthy of an episode of hoarders.

My kitchen counters are cluttered beyond belief.

I have customers waiting for me to do work for them.

I have potential customers I should contact.

I am sitting here in my winter slump, at 11am still in my nightgown and slippers with serious thoughts of going back to bed running through my head.

So I made a list - things I MUST accomplish today:

1. clean the kitchen counter
2. clean the table
3. make 1 customer call
4. go to my dentist appt
5. compile a mailing list for my new catalogs

This is not an unreasonable list.  Let's see if I can do it.

Starting in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

How did it go? I can so relate to this.

Tricia said...

Let's see the counter is visible again, the table is still a mess, the customer call got done X2 and I did make it to the dentist. I guess it's a start. Tomorrow is another day.