1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Depends on the gift - plain boxes get paper. Things that might be hard to wrap get a nice bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Fake - I love real but they are too messy and expensive and the animals won't leave them alone
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually on the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
New Years Day (but we won't be home this year so it will be later)
5. Do you like eggnog?
Nope - raw eggs are not my idea of a tasty drink and I HATE thick drinks that aren't milk shakes
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I don't remember much - still have a teddy bear my mom made me one year so probably Teddy.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mother-in-law she doesn't need anything and buys whatever she wants for herself
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My nephews - they are kids and easy to please
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes - my parents bought me all the figures and my dad made the stable. I put it up every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Who emails Christmas cards?? I mail mine - and this year I mailed them very late - on Dec 22nd - not likely to arrive before the big day.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
An ex boyfriend bought me a crystal pig for Christmas one year. I'm not a collectible kind of girl and I don't particularly care for pigs.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping?
Whenever I feel like it. Haven't felt like it yet this year so has been torture but almost done finally.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Sure doesn't everyone?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Pumpkin Pie - Thanksgiving to Christmas is my fave cause I can find Pumpkin Pie and pie flavored things everywhere - i.e. pumpkin pie ice cream is the best.
16. Lights on the tree?
It is a pre-lit tree - colored lights
17. Favorite Christmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Depends on which year it is. Every other we make the trek to his family's for the holidays. Used to be every Christmas we went to his family or mine but then we moved closed to mine so we can have Christmas at home now. This year home for Christmas and traveling for New Years.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I have an angel - my dad bought it for me.
20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve - that is my husband's family tradition and I like getting stuff a day earlier so we do it too.
21. Favorite ornament?
Not really - I like them all.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Traditional Turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, mom's jello, homemade rolls, etc. (this year we are having ham and scalloped potatoes so not my fave but still all good)
23. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A job for my husband. Not happening.
Not tagging anyone but feel free to steal for blog fodder. :)