Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let's make some lemonade...

When life hands you lemons what do you do? Well Jen at The Redneck Romance Writer has awarded me with this award for making lemonade with those lemons. Although many days I'd rather use them as the chaser to a nice shot of Patron!

Of course my dear friend VBC is deserving of this award and that is why Jen awarded her at the same time I was awarded. So I am going to pass this award on to four other bloggers I see making lemonade out of some very sour lemons that life has handed them as well.

Lisa from Brass & Ivory for sharing her knowledge and educating those suffering with MS about their disease and about resources available to them.

Linda from BrainCheese for fighting hard against unfair billing practices and to bring down the wall that the system puts between the provider and the patient. And for making me laugh regularly.

BlindBeard - a woman who keeps pushing back and telling this disease that it will not beat her! And managing to make me laugh with nearly every story she writes.

Lannette from Chain Reaction - who has had some terrible obstacles this year and laughed in their faces as she went to Jamaica to get married!

5 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Oh my...*blush, blush* An award for moi?!?

I'd first like to thank my parents who, without them, I might not have possessed the genetic cocktail that allowed MS to become a part of my life. And then I'd like to thank...

(Still working out the bugs in my acceptance speech)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. :)

When are we drinking Patron? ;)

Tricia said...

I have two bottles of Patron - as soon as you get here we can drink it. :)

Diane said...

Oh Thank you for the award. I'd like to thank my blog friends for the support of my blog, especially with all the venting I've done the past 6 months. I know it's not really "fun" to read someone's complaints. :)

PS: I've done the taste test and Cabo Wabo is spicy and tastier than Patron. I recommend you do a taste test yourself. ;-P

Lisa Emrich said...

Oh, wow, you like me, you really like me.... let's see. I think I have a note here, somewhere in my pocket, maybe this other pocket. Oops, can't find anything. Oh well.

Thanks so much. I'll have some sugar with my lemonade. :)