Today I made calls to the vet to find out about my old cat - waiting on a call back now. Kind of peeved that no one has called yet - I guess the doctor is working late cause they said he'd call tonight.
Also hubby emailed me how he was going to have to stop taking Tysabri because he can't keep missing work and no one gives the infusions in the evening or on weekends. We had found one place that would do evening infusions and then they failed to mention they don't take our insurance! UGH As for him getting fired? we've been through this 50 times already - this is why he has the FMLA coverage but he claims they will find some other reason to fie him. SO I went on the Tysabri website and printed out every infusion center within 100 miles of us and started calling. I found one about 65 miles away that does do evenings and weekends and accepts our insurance so now to get him switched over to that facility. What a nightmare - nothing moves fast that is for sure and his next infusion is due next week. I told him he will have to go to the old place one more time even though he doesn't have time. But I don't know if he will agree yet.
I went to the gym today at lunch and felt somewhat energetic afterward but also ravenous so ate far more than is appropriate while snacking this afternoon. Another UGH.
Tonight I'm going to bed early. It looks like I'll be spending a great deal of time on the phone tomorrow figuring out hubby's infusions.