Thursday, July 10, 2008

TT - 13 Things you can't do when your neck is out of whack

Today's Thursday Thirteen is all about me! And how miserable I am since pulling a muscle in my neck and shoulder. So here are Thirteen Things I can't do because my neck is torturing me:
  1. Sit comfortably in a chair
  2. Turn your head to the right or left
  3. Look down at your feet - this one makes me want to scream in pain
  4. Shower effectively - hello porcupine legs
  5. Dry and style your hair
  6. Put on Make-up
  7. Get dressed - pullover shirt was difficult to manage but I got it on
  8. Drive a car - hope no one is coming cause I can't really look to the right
  9. Walk down stairs - take it slow, don't miss a step
  10. Look or act normal in a meeting when you are turning your whole body instead of your neck
  11. Enjoy ANYTHING
  12. Talk on the phone and write or type - trying to hold phone with shoulder - uh not going to happen
  13. Smell Good - not because of the shower but because I smell like BenGay! WHAT? it helps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm sorry. Hopefully the chiropractor will snap things back into place for you tomorrow. :)