Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF - Shopping MeMe

I got this one from Queen Sized Funny Bone play along...

1. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Target, Macy's, Ebay, Amazon, Endless.com, Overstock.com


2. Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores?

Depends - for clothes and shoes I really would rather go to a store so I can try them on but will buy online for a great deal.


3. If you needed new undergarments, but you saw something that you didn’t really need but wanted. Which would you buy?

Hmm - I'd probably buy both! :) I'm spoiled.


4. What really annoys you about other shoppers?

People who write checks! Welcome to the 21st Century - get a freaking debit card and join the rest of us.


5. Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards?

Nope - thankfully this has never happened to me. I always have my purse and it always has everything in it.


6. If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun, do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your partner?

Nope - I just don't tell him I bought it and he won't even notice that I got something new.


7. Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time?

No - but I do sometimes wait until he's busy to bring in shoe boxes from the car. :) I tell him that the shoes are my thing. He has 5 power drills - FIVE - what man needs 5 power drills? And about 20 bit sets for them - SOOOO anytime he says anything about me buying shoes I just say FIVE DRILLS and he shuts up! LOL


Go ahead tell the truth...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to feel guilty about just quietly putting new things in my closet without disclosing them.

Then one day I wore a new sweater that I "snuck" into the house.

WH looked at me and said: You haven't worn that in years, and I don't know why, because it looks great on you!

Absolved! :)