Things I still need to do:
- LAUNDRY - so we have clean clothing to wear in Florida
- Find summer clothes and shoes in boxes in basement
- Try on summer clothes to make sure the stuff fits
- Decide that current sandals are not going to work and go buy a new pair (maybe I'll just preempt this and go buy a new pair at lunch today
- Get a pedicure - absolutely necessary - likely scenario involves me giving myself a pedicure on Thursday night though instead of going to get one and wasting an entire lunch hour.
- Narrow down piles of clothing to appropriate amount to pack for a 4 day 3 night trip.
- Actually pack the bag
- Pack husband's bag - yes I know he should be able to do this himself but if I don't do it he'll go to Florida without packing extra undies and socks in case of emergency
- Vacuum the floors in my house because my parents are coming over to care for the beasts while we are gone and I don't want them to see the floors in their current hairy state.
- Mop up muddy dog prints in the kitchen - just because.
But I'm going to be here:
And I'm sure to sample the lovely Margarita's at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville!
It's a short trip but I'm planning on it being a great one!