Thursday, May 22, 2008

Saying Thank You!


Hubby is all set for Saturday - he will get his Tysabri infusion at this new place, insurance is set, drug is going to be delivered, everyone is in line and all is done.

The office manager at his neurologist's office has been an angel through all of this. She has jumped through hoops, chewed new assholes, and moved heaven and earth to make it happen.

And we are grateful! So in addition to calling her and telling her she rocks and how much we appreciate everything she has done - we are sending her these lovely flowers. I hope they make her day! Sure would make my day if someone sent me flowers out of the blue!

THANKS PATTY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I'm relieved to hear that Pete's logistical problems are all history, and he can get his medicine without fearing for his job (whether that's rational or irrational).

Meanwhile, is there anything I can do to help you? ;-)

Tricia said...

Suggest to my husband that maybe, just maybe he should send me flowers? LOL