Sunday, June 22, 2008

20 Years Later...

So last night was my class reunion. The class of 1988 - 20 years later. First of all I went to a very small private Christian School. There were 7 in my graduating class and 5 of us had a reunion last night. The other two live quite a distance away and so we didn't even try to get them to come. Maybe we will have a larger get together with families at some point and see if they are interested but for last night it was just the girls. I have to say I think we all look better than ever!


So we all went to dinner and had a great time! Spent about 3 hours reminiscing and promised we will do this much more frequently from here on out!

Wonder what the guys look like these days?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First- 7 girls? Really? My graduating class was approximately 1500 people. Having a class that small must have been nice in the sense that you all knew each other well.

Second? Ya'll are a cute bunch. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! How cool you still stay in touch. I'm glad you had fun!

Tricia said...

Well 5 girls and 2 guys - but yeah 7 total. It was nice sometimes but not so nice other times when you didn't want to hang with any of them. We had a good time most of the time.

And we did not really stay in touch. This meeting was the first time I'd seen any of them in 15 years and most of them in 20 years. But we agreed we should not let it go that long again.

Jamie Lovely said...

That is a very very private school! I thought my grade school class was small at 17!

mdmhvonpa said...

Wow ... 20 years. You don't look a day over 32! :D

Unknown said...

My class has elected to wait until the 25th and do something 'big'. I was kind of disappointed, since this would have been my 20th this year also.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

You look beautiful, Tricia!!! Awesome picture.

Unknown said...

The pics are a trip. You're all looking great :)