Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gina dreams of running away...

Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi has always been a favorite song of mine. When I was younger I focused on the hopeful parts - "we're half way there", "we're gonna make it I swear", etc. Yesterday I heard this song and latched onto the phrase that is the title of this post.

"Gina dreams of running away, she cries in the night..."

I can relate some days, this is not the life I signed up for but running away would solve nothing.

I'm gonna make it - I swear!

2 comments:

verybadcat said...

i am seriously contemplating running away.

Lisa Emrich said...

Bon Jovi didn't really come to mind. But instead the theme for the Mary Tyler Moore Show - "you're gonna make it after all!!"

Sorry that things are really tough right now. I hope that it gets better soon or that other opportunities arise.