Saturday, September 8, 2012

Summer is Ending

This makes me very sad.  I am looking at my swimming pool knowing I should close it soon and really don't want to.  I'm hoping for a few more warm days to swim.  Praying really.

Recently I hired a semi-homeless guy from town to do some major gardening projects for me and I'm paying him in food, transportation and cash.  I say I guess that proves I'm a republican, if I was a democrat I'd just give him cash and not expect anything in return.

Speaking of politics...  I cannot wait for this election to be over.  4 years ago I really did not use Facebook or know anything about it, now I partially run my business on Facebook BUT am so tired of all the political posts and I have friends who are polar opposites to each other so I am getting both sides and sometimes bickering on my page when I post what I think is a funny photo but others see as a highly charged political statement.  Eh, whatever.

And with that I close this very brief, not very well thought out blog update.  Still working on inspiration I guess.

No comments: