Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The good news is...

My friend "T" accepted the job here - she will be starting in about 3 weeks. I'm so happy about this! More people in my stable of friends at work is always good!

Another former co-worker "C" is here today for an interview - if he accepts a position then losing both "T" and "C" will be a huge blow to my former employer. (that is good news because they use and abuse their employees and don't deserve the caliber of people that they have).

Giant fortune 500 account is getting ready to start and meetings are commencing later this week. I am thrilled as the number one complaint I have about this job (other than RBT who has been better since getting chastised) is that I don't have enough to do and being bored at work SUCKS because it makes the day drag! Keep me busy people! You have not yet begun to see what I can do!

So not a very exciting post but it is what it is - Tuesday is not a very exciting day in general.

No comments: