Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF - Friday Fun!

Here's my answers to the Friday Fill-In. Feel free to steal this meme for your own blog (I stole it from Jen at Where's Mommy's Prozac so go ahead!)

1. Dancing to the commercials on TV while doing the dishes makes me a nerd.

2. The last time I was really drunk I nearly humiliated myself singing karoke (no nearly about it).

3. When I drive I talk to myself - hey I'm a good listener!

4. I saw a frightened fawn (baby deer) standing in the middle of the road the other day.

5. Give me chocolate, give me an extra day off this week, give me tasty adult beverages.

6. Next week I am looking forward to absolutely nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin with my friend E drinking adult beverages and catching up, tomorrow my plans include taking hubby to a hobby store that happens to be right next to Kohls (score) and Sunday, I want to mow the lawn - AGAIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you have the most fun ideas for posts. I'm so stealing this one!

Anonymous said...

Okay, please check location! :)