Friday, October 9, 2009

As promised - my singing debut (well at least here)...

Wednesday night was our first youth group meeting - we call the youth group SHIN3 Live and the kids seemed to have a great time. They all arrived eager and ready to go at 6pm, spent 30 minutes playing video games, ping pong, board games and talking to friends. They were drinking coffee, hot cocoa, and eating donuts and cookies and mingling. We had music playing in the background and a big countdown on the screen. Then at 6pm as the countdown runs down the worship team takes the stage, the kids all get in their seats and we begin with this:



There are 2 more songs following this one, a 20 minute message by the youth minister that was very good and then we ended with this song:



I am the one all the way to the right, and yes in the last song that is me singing solo as we open up.

I'm working on uploading the rest of the videos in the middle to YouTube and if you are interested you can find them there over the next day or two as it takes awhile to upload.

Enjoy and be kind! :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Great job Tricia! I love it.
(love your "white girl clapping" at the beginning of the first one.. hahaha).
I enjoyed the videos a lot. Good stuff. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Tricia said...

LMAO - White girl clapping? Yeah I have no rhythm and I warned her when she told me to clap that I might not really be in sync. LOL I could never be a drummer! :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I thik its awesome and looks like so much fun. Go go girl...

*krystyn* said...

Good job!! Braver than me!!

Shieldmaiden96 said...

I can't wait to listen to this, I have to wait until lunchtime though when I can plug my headphones in!