Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer will end on August 4th this year...

Why? Because that is the day that my central air conditioning will be installed. Yes, friends I - who live in upstate NY where it really isn't necessary - will have central air installed with my new furnace on August 4th.

This of course means that it will get cold, rainy, wet, and miserable for weeks if not months because I am paying a fortune for cool air in my house mother nature is sure to provide it free of charge.

So I apologize in advance for the rest of your summer sucking. Feel free to blame it on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's EXACTLY what happened to me last year when I got central air!

Anonymous said...

Duly noted. Am jealous. We're planning on installing two more ceiling fans next month, which will bring our total up to five. Now if I could just figure out how to put one in the bathrooms! :)

mdmhvonpa said...

I believe it is called "Murphy's law".