Monday, January 28, 2008

Chocolate Skittles - YUCK-O

So I saw these in the vending machine today when on a PMS-fueled search for chocolate and thought - what the heck I'll try them. They have flavors such as Brownie Batter, Chocolate Pudding, S'mores, Chocolate Caramel, and Vanilla (how is this a chocolate flavor?).

So I'm trying to savor the flavor but I have to say - ewwww - just not good - super sicky sweet on most of them, barely any chocolate flavor at all. I ate about 1/4 of the bag and then tossed them. Since I'm still having the PMS craving and now have a gross taste in my mouth I run back to said vending machine and buy a Hershey bar to get some good smooth chocolate flavor to kill it.

I am a chocoholic ( my husband would say that is an extreme understatement) and it's rare that I taste something chocolate that I don't like and can't even finish. But these - yuck is all I can say.

2 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oh my! It would have to be pretty awful to put back but just the idea of Skittles doing chocolate kind of grosses me out.
Are we on the same cycle? Any day now here. Ugh.

Maxie said...

that sound disgggustttttinnng. ewww!