Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Screaming MeMe...

The lovely and talented Jen from The Redneck Romance Writer has tagged me with a meme, so here goes:

Four films I’d watch again(hard to narrow down - I LOVE MOVIES):

1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Sweetest Thing
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Star Trek First Contact (or any Star Trek TNG movie)

Four places I’ve lived:

1. Canajoharie, NY
2. Cobleskill, NY
3. Loveland, OH
4. Springdale, OH

Four TV shows I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. LOST
3. Jericho
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four things to eat:

1. Ice Cream (my downfall)
2. Oooey gooey homemade mac & cheese
3. Hot dogs on the grill - gross I know but I LOVE 'em
4. Filet Mignon Medium Rare and steamed crab legs! MMMMMM

Four places I’d rather be:

1. On the beach - any beach that is warm will do but prefer blue water and white sand beaches
2. Back in Ohio with my friends - I miss them
3. As a contestant on the Biggest Loser having lost 80lbs or so
4. In bed asleep

Four people to tag (if they want to do it):

1. Very Bad Cat from Cattails: Adventures of a Very Bad Cat
2. Linda from Brain Cheese
3. Maxie from Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast
4. Mandy from A Thousand Words

4 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

In bed asleep!!! Me too.

Shieldmaiden96 said...

Oh shuuure. Don't tag me or nothin'. I'd a done it, y'know.

:o)

Mandy said...

Awww. You tagged MOI?!
Well, thanks. I do need an updated post. Maybe I'll do it from the airport tonight!
Thanks for keeping up with me.

BRAINCHEESE said...

Hehe...I DID the Meme thangy! And I read your comment, too...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle