Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thirteen things that have made me happy this week!


  1. Despite the horrible time change I have made it to work on time every day!

  2. Because of the wonderful time change it's still light out when I get home from work each night!

  3. I decided I am going to take the Database Account Manager position - no more RBT "training" me and freedom on the horizion as well as some really cool projects and a chance to SHINE!

  4. Hubby has a job interview with the state tomorrow - if he can get in with a state job he will have great job security, if he works 10 years he can retire with health insurance for the rest of his life and a pension.

  5. My sister agreed to walk the MS walk with me - I hate walking those things alone like I always did in Cincinnati, feels like work when you're alone.

  6. I have already raised $275 for the MS Walk! Gotta love my friends and family!

  7. Warm fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies - yep I made them from scratch the other day and they made me very, very happy!

  8. My friend "T" started working here on Monday, she is a breath of fresh air and I love having her here.

  9. I have plans for Saturday Night! Hubby and I are going out to dinner with friends, will be hearing some live music at the restaurant/bar and then going on to play pool, drink beer, hang with friends until we decide we are too old to be out any longer and must take our decrepit selves home to bed.

  10. I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow night - spring is coming, summer is around the corner and I'm thinking I should have her take me a shade closer to blonde and add more highlights! :)

  11. Spring is coming - we have had typical march weather here - warm one day, cold the next, last night snow flurries and today 40 degrees, tomorrow 50. The warm days remind me that it's almost Spring and I love spring. I need to go check my garden to see if any of the bulbs I planted last fall are breaking through yet.

  12. Made the final plans and reservations for our mini-vacation in 2 weeks. Florida here we come!

  13. And the thing that has made me the happiest - hubby is still in a very good mood and I have been getting a lot of attention. A LOT OF ATTENTION - and that friends is a very good thing! ;-)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



No comments: